5 Best Welding / Plasma Cutter Cart Reviews 2019 [Buying Guide]
Are you looking for a mobile welding station to deal with all of your fabrication needs?
No matter, you’re a recreational or professional one, the best welding cart/ plasma cutter carts are the ideal problem solvers for you to carry large machines and to have everything on hand to do the job properly.
A welder not only provides you an unmatched mobility, but also makes your job easier and safer all the time.
Sure, there are endless options of welder and plasma cutter carts on the market that you can buy. We review a number of welding (or plasma cutter) cart and finally pick 5 welding carts that are best in terms of material, quality, convenience, and budget.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Welding Cart Reviews Comparison Chart 2018
- 2 Best Welding Cart Reviews
- 3 The Advantages of Using A Welding Cart
- 4 The Best Welding Cart Buying Guide
Best Welding Cart Reviews Comparison Chart 2018
Weight Capacity (pound)
Our Best Pick
Best Welding Cart Reviews
Hot Max WC100 Welding Cart
The Hot Max WC-100 welding cart is a well-designed, great organizer that suits most manufacturers MIG welders and plasma cutters. This robust MIG welder cart is made of steel with a long-lasting finish that supports prolonged use. Easy pull handle, 6-inch back wheels, two safety chains, lead hook and additional storage tray- all these features make this cart a great all-rounder to hold your welding accessories, machine, and gas tank.
To work flawlessly without hassles, this is a smart cart for both the beginner and the expert welders.
- Well-positioned steel handle- situated at the front of the cart, easy to pull and doesn’t get in the way of cables
- Constructed from strong steel- makes it very sturdy and durable
- 6” rear wheels and 2.5-inch front casters- make it effortless to move around
- Two safety chains- makes the cart highly capable of securing the gas tank for MIG welding process
- Additional storage tray- to store more equipment and accessories
- Lead hook on both sides- for better and safe cable management when moving
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Well-engineered design
- Higher quality material
- Very sturdy
- Ample storage space for supplies
- Can hold only a plasma cutter or a welder. Not suitable to hold both at the same time.
- Poor assembly instructions
Goplus Welding Cart with 4 Drawer Cabinet
Our next product is Goplus Welding Welder Cart. This cart is designed to hold a plasma cutter or MIG welder including gas cylinder.
Not only that, this welding cart with drawers is an ultimate solution for storing and organizing your tools and supplies together in one place. In addition, the storage tray is perfect for accessories and smaller equipment.
Overall, this is a good quality, ideally sized welding machine cart made of strong, durable materials.
- Steel construction with the durable finish- ensures its use for a long time, and the finishing enhances long service delivery.
- Flexible front wheels and fixed rear wheels- The four wheels are designed wisely to help in changing the direction of navigation and to facilitate smooth rolling
- Two Safety chains- ensure the secure movement of the gas cylinder
- 4 built-in drawers- to store and organize all the welding tools and supplies for convenient carry. The lockable top drawer ensures the safety of your personal belongings.
- Quite labor-saving
- Easy to put together
- Smooth and easy to move
- Super heavy duty
- No assembly instruction included
Gas Welding Cart
Gas Welding Cart Hauler is an awesome product that works great for any shop or garage setup. This easy to assemble cart hauler will need only 10-15 minutes to put together.
This cart allows the user to move more than just gas cylinder or welding tanks to the job site. The cart hauler makes moving two 9-inch diameter cylinders and torch accessories much easier.
Although this isn’t a professional grade cart for really heavy use, its well-built construction is perfect for the welder who regularly requires moving tanks.Overall, a good value for the money.
- Self-leveling, deep tray- for easy and convenient storage of supplies and tools
- Pneumatic tires –to provide a very smooth and easy move even over the rough surface
- Light bottle strap- easy to fix
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to maneuver
- Great quality
- Sturdy enough
- Well-made and designed
- Poor assembly instruction (written in sloppy Chinese and small print)
MIG TIG Plasma Cutter Arc Welding Cart
The next on our list is MIG TIG Plasma Cutter Arc Welding Cart. This is not only one of the most affordable welding carts available in the market, but also it comes with every feature that you expect to do from a welding cart. This is a heavy duty welding cart to hold most MIG/ TIG/ ARC welder or plasma cutter. There are plenty of spaces for storage. This MIG/ TIG welding cart holds the welding machine, tank a variety of supplies and gear nicely. The heavy-duty casters are just fine to roll it smoothly.Overall, this is a decent cart for the price
- Holds 9.5" diameter tank
- Tilted top tray that provides easy access to welder controls
- Sturdy construction and industrial powder coating prevents rust
- Built-in cylinder rack and storage tray
- 2 swivels and 2 fixed heavy-duty casters- make it move around easier
- Two safety chains to securely hold the gas cylinder
- 3 shelves for easy storage and access to welding supplies
- Very sturdy and solid
- Easy to assemble
- Easy access tray
- Easy to maneuver
- Very affordable price
- No assembly instruction included
- Not perfect for a large plasma cutter or welding equipment
Miller Running Gear/Plasma Cutter Welding Cart
Miller Electric Running Gear/Cart is a convenient welder and plasma cutter cart that provides mobility of welding equipment and supplies to any job site. This heavy-duty welding cart is truly a great fit for the tank, machine, and tool together. Its well- thought design conveniently provides easy maneuverability.
All things considered, it’s a well- built great place to keep everything in one place.
- Sturdy wheels- the 8-inch rubber wheels in front and back casters for easy maneuvering
- 7-inch diameter and max. 65-pound loading capacity gas cylinder rack
- Perfect size cart- no need a lot of space to store the cart. It doesn’t take much of the space or working area if you are outside.
- Best for use with:
- Millermatic 141, 190 and 211
- Hobart Handler 140, 190 and 210
- Miller Diversion 165 and 180
- Hobart E-Z TIG
- Perfect size cart
- Very easy to put together
- Sturdy construction
- Easy to roll
- No assembly instructions included
The Advantages of Using A Welding Cart
Undoubtedly, a plasma cutter cart or a welding cart is a great addition to the field of cutting or welding. Whether you’re a professional welder or a novice, you’ll get a lot of advantages from using this tool.
- First, it’ll give you a great relief from carrying a heavy constructed machine like plasma cutter or welding machines. Thus, using this tool will reduce the user fatigue, especially the health problem related to back strain.
- Second, the easy maneuverability of the welding machine cart provides the user flawless movement of the tool on the job site.
- Third, using these types of cart also makes it convenient to carry other essential tools, supplies, and accessories that a welder or user need to use frequently.
The Best Welding Cart Buying Guide
There are some important factors that contribute to the functionality, efficiency, and durability of the cart. Hence, looking these factors is something that should not be ignored if you want to buy the best cart.
A cart should be made of durable materials so that it can withstand the subjected weight and carry more than the large stuff. In the first place, steel made cart is recommended most for its utmost durability.
Always look for the cart that features hardest rubber wheels. Although the size of the wheel doesn’t matter so much, you should consider larger wheels. It’ll provide you more portability and maneuverability.
A quality welding cart should ideally be sized to move from one corner to another. So, make sure that the welding cart will fit into the available spaces in your shop or garage. Also, you should consider where to keep it after use. Most welding carts require a small space to park. So, if you have a secure place to keep it, the problem is solved.
This is a crucial factor to look for. Before making a buying decision, you should first identify the overall weight of your welding or cutting machine and other equipment. This will help you to pick the best cart with the right weight capacity that you actually need in your job site.
What you need to carry is a buying consideration when choosing a welding cart. When it comes to storage option, select an easily accessible and ample space for accessories and smaller equipment.
Finally, your budget to buy a welding cart is a crucial part if you’re budget conscious. But if you’re looking for a more effective design and desirable features, you’ve to go for the expensive model.
Our goal is to help you to select the reliable, cost-effective, advanced quality and best welding cart so that you can have professional products at an affordable price.
In our review, all of these welding carts or plasma cutter cart with sturdy and stable construction can be the finest choice for most welder or plasma cutter users. In addition, in terms of available storage space, weight capacity and other desirable features, our selected carts are perfect to meet your needs.By choosing any of this cart, you’ll eventually reach at the best choice.